Whether you are brand new to fitness, or a veteran wellness seeker looking for new workout ideas, YMCA Personal Trainers are trained and certified to provide you with safe and effective workouts. Your Personal Trainer will develop a program specifically designed to help you meet your fitness goals.
Benefits of Personal Training
Working with a Personal Trainer will allow you to reach goals that sometimes are not attainable on your own. Each person’s goals are extremely personal, and whether it be weight loss, strength gain, or a companionship. A trainer is going to develop goals that will lead you down the right path to success.
By working with a personal trainer you can count on
- Accountability & Motivation
- Personalized Exercise Plans
- Learn Proper Technique & Form
- Fresh Perspectives & Ideas
- Consistent, Non-Judgmental Support
- Includes Nutrition Coaching to ensure you have the best experience in your wellness journey.
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss & Muscle Building
- Mobility Enhancement
- Nutrition Consultation & Coaching
Individual one hour session: 1 Session - $40 | 4 Sessions $133 | 8 Sessions - $266
Individual 30 minute session: 1 Session - $30 | 4 Session - $100 |8 Session - $224
*4 or more sessions are priced at 10% off
Prepare for you personal training session
- Fill out a Program Interest Form at the Member Service Desk or online.
- Within a week from receiving your form, a YMCA Personal Trainer will contact you to answer your questions and schedule your first Personal Training session.
- Wear a comfortable top, athletic shorts/pants and sneakers.
- Avoid wide-leg or loose pants that could get tangled up in the pedals or your feet.
- Please wear clothes that cover your chest, back and stomach
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- Show up on time or at least 5 minutes early for your session
- Be respectful. Be kind and mindful. Swearing or distracting others with offensive language/noises will not be tolerated.
- Please wear clothing that covers your chest, back and stomach.
- Please wear closed toed athletic shoes.
- Your health matters. Please wipe off equipment before and after use with the towels and cleaner provided.
- Spill Free Zone - Use only water in bottles made of non-breakable material. No food or beverages.
- Electronics - Thank you for leaving cell phone conversations outside the respective fitness area in respect of other members. Please use headphones/earbuds to listen to music, podcasts, etc.
- Thirty Minute Rule - please adhere to the thirty-minute rule when using the cardiovascular equipment during peak hours. If additional machines are available when you complete your 30 minute workout, feel free to stay on the machine and increase your time.
- We encourage you to progress through our resistance equipment so that other members may continue their workout.
- Please be respectful and do not rest on equipment and if possible, allow others to work in between your sets.
- Please insert the weight pin correctly and do not slam the weights down on the resistance equipment. Raise and lower weights in a smooth, fluid motion.
- Do not, for any reason, place fingers between weight stacks.
- Weights and equipment must be used in the respective fitness areas only.
- Always return weights and equipment to their proper storage area when finished. Please be respectful of other participants and staff.
- If unfamiliar with the use of a machine, please consult a staff member for instructions.